Based in Munich, OPUS GmbH, stands for project management solutions, individual software development and efficient service and support according to ITIL.
Our services range from consultancy and software development to training and support. Our consultants support you in your needs analysis, work with you to define a catalogue of requirements and assist you in the further course of your project.
Our team of developers, comprising experts in Oracle, .NET and Java, will adopt a flexible and individual approach to implementing your wishes. Our particular strength lies in the development of client-specific applications. In so doing our highest aims are to map your company structure and to effect the seamless integration of our software solutions into your systems landscape.
With the KLUSA project management platform we have developed a management and information system that can live up to the complex demands of today’s multiple-project management. The software has been developed by our IT specialists in close collaboration with a large-scale international client. It goes without saying that we are committed to permanent further development in line with client-specific requirements and state-of-the-art standards.
A selection of our customers:
Jobs & Careers
The OPUS GmbH is a successful IT company since 25 years and has established itself in the market as the manufacturer of the multi-project management tool KLUSA. As soon as possible we would like to fill the following positions:
- Software developer / information scientist (male/female)
Application in German
The success of the OPUS GmbH is not only based on advanced products and thus content customers, but also on the extensive know-how of the OPUS staff. Here you can find a small insight into the wide range of the different profiles within the company.
- Project management
- Requirement Engineering
- System Architecture
- Software development
- Certified IT business consultant
- Certified project manager (IPMA Lvl C)
- Certified PM expert (IPMA Lvl D)
- Certified professional for requirements engineering (iSQI)
- IT management assistant
- Organization programmer
- Technical assistant for computer sciences
- Energy electronics engineer (Industrial engineering)
- Qualified IT specialist system integration
- Network coordinator
- Quality management auditor (ISO 9000)
- Data protection officer (DSB)
- IT service manager (ITIL)
- Instructor certification
- Business administration (Dipl.-Kfm.)
- Business administration (Dipl.-Kfm. FH)
- Project management (M.A. FH)
- Computer sciences (Dipl.-Inform.; B.Sc.)
- Information management(Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. (FH))
- Communication science (M.A.)
- Electrical engineering(Dipl.-Ing. FH)
- Technical physics (Dipl.-Phys.)
- Physical Science and Technology (Dipl.-Ing. FH)
- Sociology (Dipl.-Soz.)
- English / German language and literature studies
The OPUS GmbH is led by founder and CEO Georg Maier-Waininger, as well as the division managers Carsten Schmidt and Christian Hegenauer.
Georg Maier-Waininger, born in 1957, began his career at Siemens AG in Munich and has IT experience as software developer and IT project manager since 1980. Together with Michael Hoyer, he established the OPUS GmbH in 1991 as an independent and technologically diversified software company for customer-specific software solutions and services in the field of information technologies.
Carsten Schmidt, M. A. and certified project manager (IPMA / GPM®), works at the OPUS GmbH since 2003 and heads the division PM software KLUSA and PM Consulting. 2016 he has been appointed as general manager. In constant exchange with customers, he has more than 20 years of experience in project and line management and is a consultant for PM methodology and project management tools.
Christian Hegenauer, graduate of business administration and information technology, works at the OPUS GmbH since 2004 and heads the division Customer Care Center. His work as network coordinator, requirement engineer, customer care and internal service manager gives him over 25 years of experience in this field; also he is responsible for the implementation and hosting of complex software solutions for major customers as well as for the customer support.