Based in Munich, OPUS GmbH, stands for project management solutions, individual software development and efficient service and support according to ITIL.
Our services range from consultancy and software development to training and support. Our consultants support you in your needs analysis, work with you to define a catalogue of requirements and assist you in the further course of your project.
Our team of developers, comprising experts in Oracle, .NET and Java, will adopt a flexible and individual approach to implementing your wishes. Our particular strength lies in the development of client-specific applications. In so doing our highest aims are to map your company structure and to effect the seamless integration of our software solutions into your systems landscape.
With the KLUSA project management platform we have developed a management and information system that can live up to the complex demands of today’s multiple-project management. The software has been developed by our IT specialists in close collaboration with a large-scale international client. It goes without saying that we are committed to permanent further development in line with client-specific requirements and state-of-the-art standards.
A selection of our customers:
Jobs & Careers
The OPUS GmbH is a successful IT company since 25 years and has established itself in the market as the manufacturer of the multi-project management tool KLUSA. As soon as possible we would like to fill the following positions:
- Software developer / information scientist (male/female)
Application in German
The success of the OPUS GmbH is not only based on advanced products and thus content customers, but also on the extensive know-how of the OPUS staff. Here you can find a small insight into the wide range of the different profiles within the company.
- Project management
- Requirement Engineering
- System Architecture
- Software development
- Certified IT business consultant
- Certified project manager (IPMA Lvl C)
- Certified PM expert (IPMA Lvl D)
- Certified professional for requirements engineering (iSQI)
- IT management assistant
- Organization programmer
- Technical assistant for computer sciences
- Energy electronics engineer (Industrial engineering)
- Qualified IT specialist system integration
- Network coordinator
- Quality management auditor (ISO 9000)
- Data protection officer (DSB)
- IT service manager (ITIL)
- Instructor certification
- Business administration (Dipl.-Kfm.)
- Business administration (Dipl.-Kfm. FH)
- Project management (M.A. FH)
- Computer sciences (Dipl.-Inform.; B.Sc.)
- Information management(Dipl.-Wirt.-Inf. (FH))
- Communication science (M.A.)
- Electrical engineering(Dipl.-Ing. FH)
- Technical physics (Dipl.-Phys.)
- Physical Science and Technology (Dipl.-Ing. FH)
- Sociology (Dipl.-Soz.)
- English / German language and literature studies
The OPUS GmbH is led by founder and CEO Georg Maier-Waininger and by division manager Carsten Schmidt.
Georg Maier-Waininger began his career at Siemens AG in Munich and has extensive IT experience since 1980 as a software developer and IT project manager. In 1991, together with Michael Hoyer, he founded OPUS GmbH as an independent and technologically broad-based software company for customized software solutions and services in the IT sector.
Carsten Schmidt, M.A., has been with OPUS GmbH since 2003 and heads the division’s Sales & Marketing, Consulting, Software Development KLUSA and Customer Care Center. In 2017 he was appointed as general manager. The certified project manager (IPMA / GPM®) has more than 20 years of project and line organization experience and is as a consultant for PM methodology and PM tools in constant customer exchange.
Marc Fenselau, Master of Business and Computer Science (Diplom-Wirtschaftsinformatiker (FH)) has been with Opus GmbH since 2007 and heads the IT Support in the Customer Care Center. Through his previous activities as a system administrator and software programmer, he has extensive experience. With his IPMA, ITIL, Microsoft and Oracle certifications, he brings an in-depth methodological knowledge. He is responsible for the technical implementation and operation of complex software solutions for large and medium-sized companies.