Project Management System
A project management system has the primary goal of successfully and efficiently execute the projects in the company.
According to DIN 69901-1: 2009-1 "Project Management - Project Management Systems - Part 1: Basics" the essential features of a PM system are:
- Flexibility, i.e. adaptability to changing conditions
- Universality, i.e. as versatile as possible
- Modularity, i.e. possibility to use only individual components
- Compatibility, i.e. interfaces to other systems
- Transparency, i.e. traceability of processes and contexts for all involved
- Prevention, i.e. proactive processes take precedence over reactive processes
To achieve the goal, a high-performance project management software is the right tool. Depending on the industry and its requirements, and on the respective corporate structure, a selection of a tool should be made. The multi-project management software KLUSA is suitable for almost all industries due to its extensive customization options.
Find out more about our project management software KLUSA, and read more about My KLUSA and our dashboard, where all project participants can find all the relevant information in one place.
Learn more about the following topics: