The protection of your data is very important to us.
Therefore, the careful handling of your personal data has the highest priority at OPUS GmbH. The collection, processing and use of this data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The developer and provider/operator of this application (app) is OPUS GmbH, Elsenheimerstraße 41, 80687 Munich, Register Court Munich HRB 98 687, Managing Director: Georg Maier-Waininger, https://www.opus-gmbh.com.
Information about the collection of personal data:
(1) In the following we inform you according to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”) about the collection of personal data when using our offers. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) OPUS GmbH is responsible pursuant to Art. 4 par. 7 GDPR. You can reach us centrally under:
OPUS GmbH, Elsenheimerstraße 41, 80687 Munich, Germany, +49 (0) 89 / 45229 100, firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the set server connection, the operator of the corresponding database server is to be regarded as the additional responsible party (joint responsible party) according to Art. 4 par. 7 GDPR.
(3) All personal data is generally collected from the above-mentioned companies.
(4) When you contact our company by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data arising in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary, or the processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
Various business transactions require your personal data. For example, sensitive data must be transmitted to our servers during the login process to your account. To prevent this data from falling into the wrong hands, we encrypt it using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method. This is currently the most common data transmission method on the Internet.
Through the application of the SSL procedure, your data is so alienated before it is transferred to the server of the offers that a third party cannot reconstruct it. Within the framework of this encryption procedure, it is also ensured that your data is sent exclusively to our server. When your data arrives on our server, it is finally checked for completeness and immutability.
If, for example, you use the Internet Explorer as your browser, you will recognize encrypted data transmission by the yellow lock symbol in the lower bar of your browser. If you contact our company by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information transmitted cannot be guaranteed. The content of the e-mails may be viewed by third parties under certain circumstances. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information in encrypted form or by post.
Personal data collected by us:
OPUS collects data about you through interactions with you and through the "KLUSA" app. You provide this data directly. No further data or information is collected automatically by our app itself.
In order to use our services, you must register with a free personal account that has already been provided. You will be asked to enter your connection data (login data and a password), which are directly assigned to you or your identity (so-called plain data). The password is encrypted after the connection has been established. Once you have logged in to the application, you have the option of entering time recording data. All recorded data is temporarily stored in a local database (SQL Lite).
The recorded data is only transferred to the (jointly) responsible office. The data is not passed on to third parties.
When you delete the "KLUSA" application, the database and all the data and information stored in it are also deleted.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data transferability
- Right to revoke your consent
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for your federal state about the processing of your personal data.
(3) Upon request, we will inform you whether and if so which personal data we have stored about you. If we have stored incorrect information about you, we will correct it as soon as you notify us.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the reliability of the processing of your personal data.
(2) Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
Cookies are stored on your system by the use of our offer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your system and to which certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. The cookie itself therefore has no functionality. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
The following types of cookies are used:
- Transient Cookies
Transient cookies are deleted automatically. This includes in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the application.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time.
Should you have any further questions regarding data protection in our company, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer. You can do this by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Or send your enquiry by post to:
Attn. data protection commissioner
80687 Munich, Germany